true blood obligation.
I’ve been dying to wear this true blood tennis skirt from American Apparel && a night out with friends was the perfect opportunity. Since I currently have a thing for monochromatic looks, I decided to pair the skirt a burgundy sleeveless turtle neck. To complete the outfit I added a two tone leather belt && jacket. The thigh-high socks were purely functional because of the frigid weather. I can’t wait to wear this skirt again.
suede jacket: vintage.
burgundy turtleneck: lafayette 148.
tennis skirt: american apparel.
leather belt: vintage.
black socks: aa.
boots: pour la victoire.
- douxsommeill likes this
- dreadzandmilk likes this
- greatarethenights reblogged this from peaceloveandafropuffs
- greatarethenights likes this
- melanie45221 reblogged this from peaceloveandafropuffs
- melanie45221 likes this
- peaceloveandafropuffs reblogged this from livelaughlovelocs
- misscheriemarie reblogged this from livelaughlovelocs and added:
- phoenixambition likes this
- decafrabbit likes this
- kiss-my-aura likes this
- afrokinkx reblogged this from livelaughlovelocs
- alwaystheoviereya reblogged this from livelaughlovelocs
- livelaughlovelocs reblogged this from caramelalamode
- livelaughlovelocs likes this
- thatdresspersonality likes this
- gulpereel likes this
- jasshanel likes this
- tourdeasia likes this
- unclearchiesglasses said: Werrrrrkkkk. Gorgeous!
- unclearchiesglasses likes this
- sweetdreadfairy likes this
- caramelalamode posted this